jueves, 21 de octubre de 2021

Blog 5: My Future Job

Public Administration as a profession has many areas of development, both in the public and private sectors.In my case, I'm not very excited about practicing the profession in a "conventional" way, that is, dedicate myself to political advice, which is indirectly related to the career. During the last years I have had the opportunity to advise different political actors in different matters related to the public sector specifically in matters of local management.Another of the situations that have happened to me in the last time has been meet different people related to "visible" politics in public office and in the press.
Giorgio Jackson (D10), posing for my camera 😃




In part, the membership of a political party has helped me to comply with everything I have said
But I have also made a lot of friends and created multiple experiences for the future!

The closest experience to political advice has been precisely in these two electoral years that Chile has lived. I have worked with candidates since 2019, being on the street, taking pictures and managing their personal social networks, likewise, this process has been extended until the elections of November 2021, where I have had to accompany a candidate who disputes the Regional Council. 

I almost forgot! 

The candidates that I accompanied during this time were elected, here I will leave their photos and info uwu

Andrés Dibán (left), was elected councilor in San Miguel (3022 votes)







Sebastián Caiceo was elected councilor in Cerro Navia (2352 votes)






 

1 comentarios:

A las 22 de octubre de 2021 a las 18:53 , Blogger Maite Corvalan ha dicho...

Hi! I find it very interesting that you are already working on advising future politicians, I think it is an area in which I would like to work a lot (Andres Diban is from my commune haha) Even though I have not yet wanted to join a political party as such, I would still think so

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio