Blog 3: Favorite TV show/ Series
Hi again!
I'm not a person who watches many movies or series, but one of the series that I saw during the quarantine was Dr. House.
Dr. House is a medical drama (like General Hospital or Grey's Anatomy), with episodic format but that follows a linear history. The main character is Gregory House played by Hugh Laurie (yes, the same actor who is the father of Stuart Little), an unconventional doctor who diagnoses strange diseases that other doctors cannot do.
The most important characteristics of this TV show is the dynamics between the characters, this being a key point in the development of the plot and what most characterizes the series.
My favorite character is Dr. James Wilson, head of the oncology department and best friend of House, who often serves as comic relief but who in turn represents the viewer's feelings in the face of the situations that arise.
House is a perfect series if you want to see something casually. Finally, here is the link to one of my favorite scenes from the series, to see if you can motivate yourself to see it:

2 comentarios:
Hi Nicolás! I totally agree with you, for my Doctor House it is the best series of medical dramas, especially for its main character and the interaction he has with the characters of the cast. I remember when I was a child, I saw her sitting next to my grandfather, although without understanding much at that time, I enjoyed her very much!
Hi Nicolás, personally I have never seen the complete Dr. House series, however, I watched certain episodes when it was on cable, for example on TVN, and they are very good. I have always heard very good reviews of the series.
Regards!
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio