domingo, 17 de octubre de 2021

Blog 4: Talking about your pet / favorite animal

Hi everyone!

Today I come to preach the word of my dog Martín. He's a cute Yorkshire, blond and very small, that attracts a lot of attention because of how loud it can be. 

Martín came to my house in 2015 and accompanied my other pet named Kuky until the last moment for her. Since september 2019 I decided that he will be my last pet because personally I do not think I will be able to bear another death of a pet.

Kuky & Martín <3

Putting that sad moment aside, Martín is very cool. It usually wakes me up to open the garden door for him and moves his bowls when he wants food and water (even if his bowls are full)

My relationship with him is like a brotherhood, and it is that in reality, I do not like to treat pets like children because I think it is more entertaining to have a brother than a son hahahahaha.

One of the funniest things is that quite literally many times Martín eats even better than I do (on the money level), Yorkshire requires a lot of care and I think that's the hardest part of having one as a partner.











2 comentarios:

A las 17 de octubre de 2021 a las 6:43 , Blogger Thiare Meza ha dicho...

Hi Nicolas!
How beautiful the brotherhood between Kuky and Martin. The same thing happens with my family, we are very sorry for the death of a pet that is why we have not had one in a long time. I hope martin is well for a long time!
Regards!

 
A las 17 de octubre de 2021 a las 17:50 , Blogger Virginia Muñoz S. ha dicho...

Hi!!
is horrible lost a pet i understand your desicion.

a hug for you.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio