Blog 2: The best concert/ holidays I've ever had
Hi again!
In my case, I will talk about a festival "Cumbre del Rock chileno". I went in 2017, and it was incredible.
When I was studing in the high school, I delved into Chilean music. I had the oportunnity to go to concerts by Ernesto Holman, tributes to Robert Parra and some performance of "Los Tres". Well, "Cumbre del Rock" was a crossover of everything that I liked musically back then.
That day was very long, and it was very hot but that was not an impediment to enjoy the festival. Some of the artists I heard at the festival were: Julius Popper, Mon Laferte and Joe Vasconcellos, but the most emotional was Jorge Gonzalez, with his last concert. The stands were full, and the conditions in which he sang was very painful, but still, everyone sang and lived for the moment as it was the last of his career, which was very exciting.At present, the music that I usually listen to is not the same, but nevertheless, that has not been an impediment to continue remembering that moment with joy and enthusiasm.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio